Idea Statuses
Labels
Labels
Submit An Idea

Education

by ongkarweng on ‎08-03-2015 06:47 PM

If i were given RM50,000 cash, i will use it in education purpose. First, i will use for my master degree further study as this is my life's goal. Then, i will sponsor my siblings to continue their university degree education to gain more knowledge. Moreover, i wish to use some portion of this money to sponsor some poor child to continue their fundamental education as they are very pity and they need education to change their life. This is very meaningful deed which can change one child's destiny by my own hand. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Start A Small Online Business

by TanHuiLing on ‎15-03-2015 02:17 AM

I would use the RM50,000 cash to start a small online business. I will start it off by hiring a few staff and conducting some market research. After conducting the research, I will go and source for the products to stock up my online store. 

Buying A Hope

by ngchiisy on ‎09-03-2015 11:32 AM

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. (Hellen Keller)

This quote is the life line I hold tightly since my son, the greatest gift God has ever given me, was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) at the age of 2.

My son was growing up fast. He hit every milestone. But I am not sure what was it that made me feel something was just not right. I guess I should have known but I held on to the hope that he might just be introverted. That hope shattered on 25 May 2012 as Dr Lim confirmed that my son was autistic.

Myriad of feelings came over me. I blamed myself. Could I have prevented this? How was I to walk down this dimmed path?

And then my son smiled at me. As quickly as the despair that came over me, determination rose. Autism should not be the end of the road for him. I needed to help him discover his potential. Intervention sessions with a speech therapist and occupational therapist were booked. I took a year unpaid leave. We travelled 3 hours to KL every other weekend so that my son could see his therapists.

Everything was starting to feel like it was going to be better but soon we were hit by another setback. We were travelling back from KL after my son’s therapy when the car tire exploded. I only remembered the car spinning out of control before I blacked out. I woke up to my son’s crying and I quickly got out of the car and released my son from the baby seat. My heart sank when I saw my mother in law lying at the side of the road. She was badly injured.

The car was totally damaged but everyone was safe. Since my mother in law did not have any medical insurance, her medical bills were to be paid in cash. We had to dig into the savings which we set aside for our son to pay for the bills. This was the final blow to our already weary bodies. Financial became tight and we had to stop our son’s therapies two years ago.

Early interventions are crucial for Lucas before he starts primary school. I do hope that one day he will be able to communicate or at least be functional in the society. Most importantly, he needs to be independent because I won’t be able to take care of him forever. I will leave this world one day. But for now I can only try my best to support, educate and advocate him myself.

I do not ask for luxury things in my life. I own the most precious gift from God. But maybe, just maybe, Ambank’s RM50,000 can help him buy a better and brighter/secured future?

Who knows how his life story will end, but I truly believe that Ambank can give my son another shot at pursuing his fullest potential.

I am an ordinary office lady. I wish I can become my own boss in 1 day.
Thus, I can help every single of my friends to fulfill their potential.

make a new investment to gain more profit

by suanazhar on ‎10-03-2015 07:23 PM
If i win this money, I want to make a new investment to gain more money because investment is one of the best way to make a money!