New notes exchange via ATM

by hong_323 on ‎08-07-2015 07:09 AM
On every major festival and celebration like Hari Raya, ChineseNewYear and Deepavali we have customers visit the branch for new note exchange. Can we have those new note to be able withdrawn via ATM? This may save us from visiting the branch during banking hours and the customer can do it any time convenient to them? at the same time I believe it will benefit to the branch operations effectiveness by having lesser queue during those periods? =)
Comments
by Community Manager
‎09-07-2015 05:13 PM - edited ‎09-07-2015 05:13 PM

Hi @hong_323,

Welcome to TRUE Lab and thank you for submitting a great idea! We have acknowledged your idea and will look into the feasability of implementing your idea in the near future. If you have any more ideas, feel free to share them with us! Smiley Happy

by Community Manager
on ‎14-07-2015 10:54 AM
Status changed to: Under Review

by y2ksuperman
on ‎23-07-2015 09:24 AM

Good morning! this idea is interesting!!

Avoid the queue @atbranch and also brings so much convenience to customer! but i suppose withdrawal has to be RM10 new notes and above only?  So far i don't see ATM that can dispense RM1 and RM5 and we may still need to queue at branch. Anyway, for metropolitan area like KL / PJ i believe most of the customers will exchange RM10 and above denomination =)

Cheers!

by youngst
on ‎16-09-2015 07:45 AM

ATM dispense new notes. Wow I would like to enjoy this kind of benefit!!!

by Community Manager
on ‎04-11-2015 10:46 AM
Status changed to: Launched

by hong_323
on ‎04-11-2015 10:51 AM

Hello @Agent_A, "status = Launched" means it is really happening at branch level ? Which branch are you implementing first or you are doing a big bang ?

by Community Manager
on ‎04-11-2015 10:53 AM

Hi @hong_323

We think you had an awesome idea! It was innovative, creative and best of all useful! And guess what? We loved it so much that we decided to run a test pilot of this at two branches - Jalan Yap Kwan Seng and Jalan Raja Chulan for the upcoming Deepavali celebration next week. We'll be using this test run to further improve our system for other upcoming festive seasons such as Chinese New Year and Hari Raya next year.

Thank you again for your great idea! We hope you keep them coming! Smiley Happy

-Agent_A-

by hong_323
on ‎04-11-2015 10:56 AM

Wow great! Thanks @Agent_A ... i am happy to contribute because i will be the customer who ultimately can enjoy the benefits. Looking forward to enjoy this benefits in coming CNY! Smiley Happy